This is an amazing opportunity for experienced Agile Coaches who want to lead the transformation of our clients’ digital delivery capability.
Sydney | Full-time (Some travel may be required)
Hypothesis unlocks digital advantage by designing, delivering and entrenching human-centric technology solutions and agile environments. We focus our energy on understanding people and meeting customer needs, so we can help businesses gain competitive advantage. To do that, we need great people.
People, conversations and purpose are more important to us than titles, structure and systems. We also believe diversity feeds creativity, so we celebrate the individual and embrace authenticity. As a fast-paced consultancy, connections are vital. We strive to foster a culture of open and honest face-to-face interaction, in an environment that nurtures both business and social relationships.
We’re looking for people with broad life experience and a passion for delivery. We want talented problem solvers and creative thinkers who are comfortable challenging the status quo and working in the grey to deliver impactful outcomes. Do you have the magic we need to join our expert and energetic team?
Our coaches are delivery-focussed leaders who provide a pragmatic blend of consulting and coaching to clients at varying levels of Agile maturity and adoption.
- Minimum 2-3 years as an Agile Coach both within a single team and across an organisation
- Experience in organisational transformation
- Experience in a consulting role
- Experience as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master
- Driven by a desire to help organisations change
- Able to communicate the value of agility to senior business executives
- Agile workshop facilitation and working with disparate stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate collaboration across multiple teams
- Experience in integrating Agile practices and concepts with traditional PMO governance structures
- Like to work in the “grey”
- A commitment to learning and experimentation
- An ongoing desire to improve your own ways of working
- Experience coaching in other areas